Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Chinese zodiac

I’m thinking about to become a superstitious person today. This morning I heard about Chinese zodiac in TV, and by coincidence (or destiny?) this is the topic of the blog. Well, by chance or not, we are going to start Chinese year and about Chinese zodiac this is the year of the Dragon, so this year is my year! 

According to description of Dragon in the website, people who have born under Dragon sign are very independent, risky and passionate in all they do. Besides, it says that Dragons can be possessive and ambition persons; and they prefer to be alone, because they work better and are more successful by their own. About me, I agree whit the most of the thing that it says about us: I think that I’m a very independent person; I always try to help other but never ask for help and I’m very passionate in all the things that I do, even if this makes me fell exhausted. 

About the things that it says about careers and job, I agree that we prefer careers where we can express our creativity and where we lead. Maybe that’s why sometimes we feel unfulfilled about our careers or jobs, and we get exhausted very easily. And talking about relationship, I agree whit the website’s description: I won’t give up my independence. Finally, about Chinese zodiac I’m an earth dragon, so I’m more rational when I have to take decisions and I’m a level-headed person. 

I really agree whit Chinese zodiac in a lot of things. I think I believe in zodiac and astrology stuffs, like astral chard. I think there must be some relation between our lives and the universe because stars and planets are part of our environment, so they must have a bearing in our lives and character traits.

7 comments:

  1. Wow... you are a very superstitious girl! according with the Chinese horoscope you are like the iron woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this topic, astrology stuffs: But the most of the time I don't a found a description according to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture Paxy! Is there any info on how the year of the dragon will affect you dragons?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very mistical Paxy...and very lucky too. This is dragon year and you have to take the most of it. I hope this year be the best for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a dragon too! According to chinese zodiac we will have a long life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am believe in the zodiac too. But I think that is impossible that the hororscopes say your future, because each person creates his own future, is is how the "law of attraction".
    Well... "Cada uno vive en el universo que es capaz de imaginar" (Enrique Barrios) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was born in the year of dragon, this is my year. Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete